Sunday, May 11, 2014

Leaders Eat Last

If you're a leader, get to know the name Simon Sinek. He also wrote Start with Why. I presented a TED Talk to my protege class on that book and decided to follow up with another TED Talk on his latest book, Leaders Eat Last.


This book was engaging. It is applicable in every situation -- ministry and marketplace positions. The main thing I got from the book was creating a Circle of Safety within your workplace environment. 

It's the difference between working a job where you don't know your co-workers to feeling like you BELONG somewhere and enjoy getting to know your co-workers on a deeper level than work. 

I will never adequately review this book because there's just so much inside, but I will highly recommend it for people seeking to improve their leadership. 

Here's my TED Talk (and you can definitely find Simon Sinek's talks online):

No comments:

Post a Comment